Buy and sell safely in Clasf
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW TO FEEL SAFE
07 June 2016 ·
If you're a seller
- Avoid to publish unecessary contact information.
- Never send the product before payment has been received.
- Always remember what is your role. You're a seller and you decide the terms and conditions of the sale.
- Meet the buyer in a public place.
- Only accept conventional payment methods avoid sending money through methods that you don't know.
- Try to carry negotiations within your country. If you don't, always verify the buyers credentials.
- Never disclose your banking information in public on any web page or through the mail.
If you're a buyer
- Don't trust ads written in another language or with international email addresses. As for example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Never pay in advance.
- If you receive an email from a person who offers a product requiring to send money first, please contact us immediately, it could be a scam.
- Never trust excessively low prices.
- Always try to meet the seller in a public place.
- Try to buy items that are in your town or in your nation.
- Never disclose your banking information on any web page or through the email.
- Do you want to post ads for free? Check the links below.