Consult price
FARM HOUSES: PLOTS LAND on installments near DHA City Phase-9 Super Highway Karachi. Mobile Nos.: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Vast area with strong security System * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment SITE ADDRESS: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi- Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND: • 1000 Square Yards • 2000 Square Yards • 4000 Square Yards COST OF LAND: • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ---------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE: ---------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS: OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE: • Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals. • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders: Name of Trust Rooms 1 BR Website


1 reviews

Add to your favorite ads
PLOTS & LAND Farm Houses On Installments Near DHA Ph
PLOTS & LAND Farm Houses On Installments Near DHA Ph 0
Is this ad yours?
Accept terms and conditions and privacy policy

Avoid frauds by contacting local ads only, and if possible try to collect the item by person. Do not be persuade by those who dispatch from another country or that request you to be paid by check or MoneyGram / ​​Western Union / Efecty, without any guarantee. We recommend you to read our safety tips.

Free Classified ads - buy and sell cheap items in Pakistan | CLASF - copyright ©2020