-
loading
Ads with pictures

Land dairy farm

Top sales list land dairy farm

Rawalpindi (Punjab)
Dairy farm (For rent) at 80 knal land with 3100 square foot cvrd area shed for 40/50 cows buffalows. 5 rooms Dera Tubewell + transformer Land is fertile and leveled. Aab pashi keliye tmam land me irrigation system aur pipelines han. Paani ki nadi aur janwaro ki chraee keliye wasee chrahgah Lease 59000 per month. Farm at Gujarkhan Daultala Road Saqib
Rs 59.000
See product
Rawalpindi (Punjab)
Dairy farm with 70 knal land 50 cows / buflows keliye. Tubewell, bijli,pani, irigation system, rehaesh dera, atach bath. For cows buflows goats Wasee qudarti cherahgah aur saf pani ki nadi b sath ha.Rent 39000 monthly. Gujarkhan daultala road MOUZIA knatt khalil. Saqib Baig
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
FARM HOUSES PLOTS LAND ON INSTALLMENTS FOR SALE ON SUPER HIGHWAY KARACHI-HYDERABAD MOTORWAY M-9 KARACHI 1st Phase Name: SRA Farm 2nd Phase Name: Fairy Valley Ujala Builders presenting Phase 2: PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY Only Plots (Land) on installments for Sale LOCATION: Adjacent City School Land, Opposite Police Post No. 6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway (M-9) Farm Houses, Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Poultry Farm (Different areas & different sections) Plot Sizes: 800 to 4000 Square Yards (Gaz) COST OF LAND: Rs.1500 yard on cash Rs.2000 yard on 1 year installments Rs. 2500 yard on 2 years installments PAYMENT PLAN: Booking 30% Remaining 70% in average monthly installments OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No. 6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi Contact: 0331-2150877 0320-9299030 Office Assistant Ujala Builders & Developers Views: 949
See product
Faisalabad (Punjab)
Our company is proud to present yet another top of the line property in the shape of Land across 4 Kanal with 200 Ft Front for sale at an eye catching price of Rs, 25,00,000. This Land is Located at prime location of Jhang Road. All features point towards a fruitful opportunity which is sure to be beneficial for interested buyers in both long and short term Investment. Best for: * Cattle Farm, * Farm House, * Dairy Farm etc. Call for Further Information: Faisalabad Realtor’s. 0321-8216060, 0300-8261111
Rs 2.500.000
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
AGRICULTURE LAND PLOTS: Farm Houses, Cattle Farms and Dairy Farms on installments for Sale on Super Highway Karachi. CONTACT: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 * Possession on 50% of full Payment Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents) Great Location Best opportunity for investment SITE ADDRESS: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi- Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) SIZES OF LAND: 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND: Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PAYMENT PLAN: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Booking 30% only Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments. FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS: https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE: We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals) Ujala Builders: Name of Trust Plot size 9000 ft²
See product
Rawalpindi (Punjab)
Abu Turab dairy Farm and outlets with active supply chain. The business includes: * appox. 3 kanal land in heart of rawalpindi cantt, adyala road very prime location * 3 sheds * 2 rooms, 1 store, Washroom, sitting area, dog cages * dairy shop on main adyala road * 6 buffalo * 10 cows * 10 calves Monthly sale: 5-6 lacks Staff and labor: 5 persons Selling complete running and very profittable business.. Owned by ex army officer
Rs 15.000.000
See product
Faisalabad (Punjab)
We offer a well-located 25 acre Agricultural Land available for sale in Link road of khurrianwala to jarranwala road . It is indeed one of the best Investment opportunity for any serious client. This property is available at reasonable price Rs 18 ,00,000 per acre and exists in a prime locality in Faisalabad. The Agricultural Land is easily accessible from key areas within Faisalabad and also linked to several roads leading to the other areas nearby. If you want to live in an environment which is absolutely secure and peaceful then it is the perfect place for a genuine real estate investment. Contact us: 0321-8216060, 0300-8261111
Rs 1.800.000
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
Farm House Land on installment for Sale: Only Land for Sale OUR NEW PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY LAND AND PLOT: Farm Houses, Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Ware House and Store Go down on installment for Sale. (Different phases for Farm Houses & Farming Section) SITE ADDRESS: Adjacent City School Land, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) Sizes of Land: 800, 1200, 2500, 3000 & 4000 Square Yards (Gazz) * Gated Project * Boundary wall * Security Guards 24/7 * Electricity and Water available * Road facing and West open * Possession on 50% of full Payment * Ready for construction * Get "DISCOUNT" on full payment COST OF LAND: Rs.1500 per Square Yard (On Cash) Rs. 2000 per Square Yard (On 1 year installments) Rs. 2500 per Square Yard (On 2 years installments) NOTE: Land available in Acres (Call for best deals 0333-3559925) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PAYMENT PLAN: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Booking 30% Remaining 70% amount pay in average monthly installments. FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS: https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan/ FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan WEBSITE: www.ujalapakistan.com OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. CONTACT: 0333-3559925 (Whatsapp) 0331-2150877 0320-9299030 (Whatsapp) Project of Ujala Builders & Developers Views: 583
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
FARM HOUSES PLOTS: Land on installments for Sale (Call: 0331-2150877) * Gated Project * Boundary wall project * Leased & Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 * Possession on 50% payment CONTACT: 0331-2150877 PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY Only Plots (Land) on installments for Sale LOCATION: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No. 6, Karachi- Hyderabad Motorway (M-9) Farm Houses: In a boundary wall project Open Land  for Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Poultry Farm (Different areas & different sections) Plot Sizes: 1000 to 4000 Square Yards (Gaz) COST OF LAND:   Rs. 2000 yard on cash Rs. 2250 yard on 1 year installments Rs. 2500 yard on 2 years installments PAYMENT PLAN: Booking 30% Remaining 70% in average monthly installments Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan/ Facebook Page: Ujala Pakistan Website:  www.ujalapakistan.com OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No. 6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi Contact: 0331-2150877 (Call & WhatsApp) 0333-3559925 NOTE: We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals) Ujala Builders & Developers Plot size 9000 ft² Website https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
FARM HOUSES PLOTS: Land is 13 Kilometers from DHA City Super Highway Karachi. CONTACT: 0331-2150877 & 0333-3559925 Boundary wall project * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 * Leased project PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY LOCATION: Al Ta'aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No. 6, Karachi- Hyderabad Motorway M-9 (SUPER HIGHWAY). Farm Houses Plots : In a boundary wall project Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Poultry Farm (Different areas & different sections) Plot Sizes: 1000 to 4000 Square Yards (Gaz) COST OF LAND: Rs. 2000 per Square yard on cash Rs. 2250 per Square yard on 1 year installments Rs. 2500 per Square yard on 2 years installments PAYMENT PLAN: Booking 30% Remaining 70% in average monthly installments NOTE: Land available in acres (Call for best deals) Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Ujala... Facebook Page: Ujala Pakistan Website: www.ujalapakistan.com OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No. 6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi Contact: 0331-2150877 0333-3559925 NOTE: We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals) Plot size 9000 ft² Website https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
FARM HOUSES PLOTS LAND ON INSTALLMENTS FOR SALE ON SUPER HIGHWAY KARACHI-HYDERABAD MOTORWAY M-9 KARACHI 1st Phase Name: SRA Farm 2nd Phase Name: Fairy Valley Ujala Builders presenting Phase 2: PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY Only Plots (Land) on installments for Sale LOCATION: Adjacent City School Land, Opposite Police Post No. 6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway (M-9) Farm Houses, Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Poultry Farm (Different areas & different sections) Plot Sizes: 800 to 4000 Square Yards (Gaz) COST OF LAND: Rs.1500 yard on cash Rs.2000 yard on 1 year installments Rs. 2500 yard on 2 years installments PAYMENT PLAN: Booking 30% Remaining 70% in average monthly installments Facebook page: Facebook Page: Website: OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No. 6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi Contact: 0331-2150877 0320-9299030 Office Assistant Ujala Builders & Developers Views: 446
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
FARM HOUSES PLOTS LAND ON INSTALLMENTS FOR SALE ON SUPER HIGHWAY KARACHI-HYDERABAD MOTORWAY M-9 KARACHI 1st Phase Name: SRA Farm 2nd Phase Name: Fairy Valley Ujala Builders presenting Phase 2: PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY Only Plots (Land) on installments for Sale LOCATION: Adjacent City School Land, Opposite Police Post No. 6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway (M-9) Farm Houses, Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Poultry Farm (Different areas & different sections) Plot Sizes: 800 to 4000 Square Yards (Gaz) COST OF LAND: Rs.1500 yard on cash Rs.2000 yard on 1 year installments Rs. 2500 yard on 2 years installments PAYMENT PLAN: Booking 30% Remaining 70% in average monthly installments Facebook page: Facebook Page: Website: OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No. 6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi Contact: 0331-2150877 0320-9299030 Office Assistant Ujala Builders & Developers Views: 812
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
LAND AND PLOT: Farm Houses (A boundary Wall Project) CONTACT: 0331-2150877 & 0333-3559925 PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY Open Land for Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Poultry Farm,Ware House and Store Go down  on installment for Sale. (Different phases for Farm Houses & Farming Section)  SITE ADDRESS: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi - Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway)   Sizes of Land:  1000, 2000, 3000 & 4000 Square Yards (Gazz)   * Gated Project   * Boundary wall  * Security Guards 24/7 * Possession on 50% of full Payment    COST OF LAND: Rs. 2000 per Square Yard (On Cash) Rs. 2250 per Square Yard (On 1 year installments) Rs. 2500 per Square Yard (On 2 years installments) NOTE: Land available in Acres (Call for best deals 0333-3559925) PAYMENT PLAN:   Booking 30%  Remaining 70% amount pay in equal monthly installments. FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS: https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. CONTACT: 0333-3559925 0331-2150877 (Whatsapp) 0320-9299030 Project of Ujala Builders & Developers Plot size 9000 ft² Website https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
Plots Land on installments for Farm Houses Cattle Farm Dairy Farm for SALE: Easy monthly installments plan Immediate possession 100% safe & secure investment Purchase with full of confidence KARACHI-HYDERABAD MOTORWAY M-9 (SUPER HIGHWAY) 1st Phase Name: SRA Farm 2nd Phase Name: Fairy Valley Ujala Builders presenting Phase 2: PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY Only Plots (Land) on installments for Sale LOCATION: Adjacent City School Land, Opposite Police Post No. 6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway (M-9) Farm Houses, Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Poultry Farm (Different areas & different sections) Plot Sizes: 800 to 4000 Square Yards (Gaz) COST OF LAND: Rs.1500 yard on cash Rs.2000 yard on 1 year installments Rs. 2500 yard on 2 years installments PAYMENT PLAN: Booking 30% OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No. 6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi Contact: 0331-2150877 0320-9299030 Yusrab Office Assistant Ujala Builders & Developers-2150877 Views: 609
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
PLOTS & LAND: Farm Houses, Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Poultry Farm and Fruit Farm on installments for Sale * Boundary wall project * Leased & Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 * Leased project PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY LOCATION: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No. 6, Karachi - Hyderabad Motorway (M-9) Farm Houses: In a boundary wall project Open Land  for Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Poultry Farm, Fruit Farm (Different areas & different sections) Plot Sizes: 1000 to 4000 Square Yards (Gaz) COST OF LAND:  Rs. 2000 yard on cash Rs. 2250 yard on 1 year installments Rs. 2500 yard on 2 years installments PAYMENT PLAN: Booking 30% Remaining 70% in average monthly installments Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan/ Facebook Page: Ujala Pakistan Website:  www.ujalapakistan.com OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No. 6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi Contact: 0331-2150877 (WhatsApp) 0333-3559925   NOTE: We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals)   Ujala Builders & Developers Plot size 9000 ft² Website https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY CONTACT: 0331-2150877 & 0333-3559925 LAND AND PLOT: Farm Houses (A boundary Wall Project) Open Land for Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Poultry Farm,Ware House and Store Go down  on installment for Sale. (Different phases for Farm Houses & Farming Section)   SITE ADDRESS: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi - Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway)  Sizes of Land:  1000, 2000, 3000 & 4000 Square Yards (Gazz)   * Gated Project   * Boundary wall   * Security Guards 24/7 * Possession on 50% of full Payment    COST OF LAND: Rs. 2000 per Square Yard (On Cash) Rs. 2250 per Square Yard (On 1 year installments) Rs. 2500 per Square Yard (On 2 years installments) NOTE: Land available in Acres (Call for best deals 0333-3559925) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   PAYMENT PLAN:    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  Booking 30%  and Remaining 70% amount pay in equal monthly installments. FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS: https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE: We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals) Project of Ujala Builders & Developers Plot size 9000 ft² Website https://www.facebok.com/UjalaPakistan
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ONLY LAND ON INSTALLMENTS: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - OUR NEW PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY LAND AND PLOT: Farm Houses, Dairy Farm and Cattle Farm on installment for Sale. (Different phases for Farm Houses & Farming Section) SITE ADDRESS: Adjacent City School Land, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) Sizes of Land: 800, 1200, 2500, 3000 & 4000 Square Yards (Gazz) * Gated Project * Boundary wall * Security Guards 24/7 * Electricity and Water available * Road facing and West open * Possession on 50% of full Payment * Ready for construction * Get "DISCOUNT" on full payment COST OF LAND: Rs.1500 per Square Yard (On Cash) Rs. 2500 per Square Yard (On 2 years installment) NOTE: Land available in Acres (Call for best deals 0333-3559925) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PAYMENT PLAN: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Booking 30% Remaining 70% in 2 years installment, according to your convenience. FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS: https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan/ FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan WEBSITE: www.ujalapakistan.com OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. CONTACT: 0333-3559925 (Whatsapp) 0331-2150877 0320-9299030 (Whatsapp) Project of Ujala Builders & Developers Views: 14
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
OUR NEW PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY LAND AND PLOT: Farm Houses, Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Ware House and Store Go down on installment for Sale. (Different phases for Farm Houses & Farming Section) SITE ADDRESS: Adjacent City School Land, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) Sizes of Land: 800, 1200, 2500, 3000 & 4000 Square Yards (Gazz) * Gated Project * Boundary wall * Security Guards 24/7 * Electricity and Water available * Road facing and West open * Possession on 50% of full Payment * Ready for construction * Get "DISCOUNT" on full payment COST OF LAND: Rs.1500 per Square Yard (On Cash) Rs. 2000 per Square Yard (On 1 year installments) Rs. 2500 per Square Yard (On 2 years installments) NOTE: Land available in Acres (Call for best deals 0333-3559925) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PAYMENT PLAN: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Booking 30% Remaining 70% amount pay in average monthly installments. FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS: https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan/ FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan WEBSITE: www.ujalapakistan.com OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. CONTACT: 0333-3559925 (Whatsapp) 0331-2150877 0320-9299030 (Whatsapp) Project of Ujala Builders & Developers Views: 1176
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
OUR NEW PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY CONTACT: 0331-2150877 & 0333-3559925 LAND AND PLOT: Farm Houses, Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Ware House and Store Go down  on installment for Sale. (Different phases for Farm Houses & Farming Section)   SITE ADDRESS: Al Ta'aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi- Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway)    Sizes of Land:   1000, 2000, 3000 & 4000 Square Yards (Gazz)   * Gated Project   * Boundary wall   * Security Guards 24/7   * Electricity and Water available   * Road facing and West open   * Possession on 50% of full Payment    * Ready for construction   * Get "DISCOUNT" on full payment   COST OF LAND: Rs. 2000 per Square Yard (On Cash) Rs. 2250 per Square Yard (On 1 year installments) Rs. 2500 per Square Yard (On 2 years installments) NOTE: Land available in Acres (Call for best deals 0333-3559925) PAYMENT PLAN:    Booking 30%   Remaining 70% amount pay in average monthly installments.  FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS: https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan/ FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan WEBSITE: www.ujalapakistan.com OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi.   Project of Ujala Builders & Developers Plot size 9000 ft² Website https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
Ujala Builders presenting new project: PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY Only Plots (Land) on installments for Sale LOCATION: Adjacent City School Land, Opposite Police Post No. 6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway (M-9) Farm Houses, Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Poultry Farm Plot Sizes: 800 to 4000 Square Yards (Gaz) COST OF LAND: Rs.1500 yard on cash Rs.2000 yard on 1 year installments Rs. 2500 on 2 years installments PAYMENT PLAN: Booking 30% Remaining 70% in average monthly installments OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No. 6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi Contact: 0331-2150877 0320-9299030 Ujala Builders & Developers Views: 2056
See product
Pakistan
Fateh Jang near city area. 40 kanals farm land, all cultivated, under ground water available for tube-well. Metal road with electricity Price 200,000/per kanal negotiable best for fruity garden, vegetable farm, dairy farm or for any crop electricity is there. Hameed Ullah -Islamabad
Rs 200.000
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
LAND OPTIONS for Farm Houses, Cattle Farms and Dairy Farms on installments for Sale on Super Highway Karachi. CONTACT: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 * Possession on 50% of full Payment Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents) Great Location Best opportunity for investment SITE ADDRESS: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi- Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) SIZES OF LAND: 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND: Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PAYMENT PLAN: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Booking 30% only Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments. FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS: https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE: We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals) Ujala Builders: Name of Trust Plot size 9000 ft²
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
- FARM HOUSES * Super Highway - Farm Houses (PLOTS LAND) on installments in a Gated Boundary wall Project for Sale CONTACT: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 ------------------- LAND PROPERTIES: ------------------- * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 * Possession on 50% of full Payment Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Head Office and check all documents) ---------------- LAND ADDRESS: ---------------- Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) Opposite Commander City. ------------------- COSTING OF LAND: ------------------- Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments - LAND PAYMENT PLAN: - Booking 30% only Remaining 70% balance amount payments in equal monthly installments. - FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan - * So many options for Land purchasers * Plots of Acres available on Super Highway * Plots available for Cattle Farms & Dairy Farms * Call for best deals ----------------- OFFICE ADDRESS: ----------------- Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi.
Rs 2.875.000
See product
Pakistan
Price: Seller Type: An Individual Plot Type: Possession Zoned For: Commercial Total Area: 1 Acre At FARM VILLAS, we provide 1,2 & 4 Acres of land where you can build you own farm house or use it as farming or agriculture. Ideal for Dairy, Poultry, Organic Farming & Luxury Farm Houses at the Prime Location of Main Super Highway (M9 - Hyderabad-Karachi). Electricity & Water already available. Near DHA CIty and 7 Wonder City. ONLY FOR RS. 199/Sq.Yards Retreat in your own farmhouse nestled on 1,2 & 4 acres of gentle rolling hills and streams. Today's decision is tomorrow's Investment. Start working on your own Farm by Paying Down Payment of Rs. /Only. Remaining amount can be paid on Monthly Installment (According to the Schedule of your Choice)
Rs 950.000
See product
Pakistan
Price: Seller Type: A Broker Plot Type: Possession Zoned For: Agriculture 1,2 & 4 Acres of Maroosi Land available for sale on ownership basis where you can build you own farm house or use it as farming or agriculture. Ideal for Dairy, Poultry, Organic Farming & Luxury Farm Houses at the Prime Location of Main Super Highway (M9 - Hyderabad-Karachi). Electricity & Water already available. Map is Also Available in Pictures Gallery. COST OF LAND: RS. / Acre Installment Plan also available. ** Special Discount on Cash Payment.
Rs 945.000
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
- PROPERTY OF FARM HOUSES: - Farm Houses (PLOTS LAND) on installments in a Gated Boundary wall Project for Sale on Super Highway. CONTACT: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 ------------------- PLOTS PROPERTIES: ------------------- * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 * Possession on 50% of full Payment ----------------- PLOTS ADDRESS: ----------------- Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) Opposite Commander City. ---------------- COST OF PLOTS: ---------------- Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments - PLOTS PAYMENT PLAN: - Booking 30% only Remaining 70% balance amount payments in equal monthly installments. (regularly) - FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan - * Call for best deals * Plots of Acres for Sale on Super Highway * Plots available for Cattle Farms & Dairy Farms on Super Highway. * We have so many options property purchasers * Come to Our Office and Check all Documents of Land. ----------------- OFFICE ADDRESS: ----------------- Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi.
Rs 2.775.000
See product
Pakistan
Price: Seller Type: An Individual At "FARM VILLAS", we provide 1,2 & 4 Acres of land on Ownership basis at Prime Location of Super Highway where you can build you own farm house or use it as farming or agriculture. Ideal for Dairy, Poultry, Organic Farming & Luxury Farm Houses. Electricity & Water already available. Near DHA City and 7 Wonder City. Retreat in your own farmhouse nestled on 1,2 & 4 acres of gentle rolling hills and streams. Today's decision is tomorrow's Investment. Start working on your own Farm by Paying Down Payment of Rs. Per Acre Only. Remaining amount can be paid on Monthly Installment (According to the Schedule of your Choice)
Rs 950.000
See product
Karachi (Sindh)
We have land in main Sakro city, suitable f or farm house, house ploting schedule, goat farming,dairy farming and any other propose. Just contact now.
Rs 350.000
See product
Lahore (Punjab)
Seller Type: A Broker Total covered area 44.5 acres having agriculture land including 4 sheds(3 acres each), 400kva industrial transformer, overhead water tank, 2 tube wells, 2 godowns, constructed area including some office area and servant quarters. All area with barbed wire boundry. Suitable for agriculture farming, dairy farming, poultry farming, industrial unit and warehousing Opposite SUNDAR ADDA 3km from MULTAN ROAD at RANGEELPUR. Shafiq Ahmad
See product

Free Classified ads - buy and sell cheap items in Pakistan | CLASF - copyright ©2021 www.clasf.pk.