Agriculture farm

-
loading
Ads with pictures

AGRICULTURE FARM HOUSES ON INSTALLMENTS NEAR DHA PH 9

AGRICULTURE LAND : on installments for Sale on Super Highway Karachi. CONTACT : 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 * Possession on 50% of full Payment SITE ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No. 6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) ¬*Booking 30% only *Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments. FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS : https://www. facebook. com/UjalaPakistan OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No. 6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE : We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals) Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
Karachi (Sindh)

AGRICULTURE & FARM MACHINE

We are selling machine for agriculture and dairy farms Interested person can contact us
Sialkot (Punjab)

Rs 500.000

ACRE AGRICULTURE FARM IN OKARA & KASUR

Seller Type: A Broker Plot Type: Possession Zoned For: Agriculture Acre Agriculture Farm is For Sale In Disst Okara Thasil Dipalpur. Metal Road,Irrigation Water,Electricity tube wells, Dara,Paka Nalla.Demabd 10 Lac Per Acre.Specially for Potato and Corn. (160 Acre)Irrigation Water,Electricity, Tubewells Demand 8 Lac Per Acre (550 Acre)Agriculture Farm is For Sale in Disst Kasur Metal Road Front +10 Acre,Irrigation Water,Electricity tube wells, Dara,Paka Nalla.Demand 14 Lac Per Acre. 135 Acre Agriculture Farm is For Sale IN Disst Kasur Two Side Metal Road Front +07 Acre,Irrigation Water,Electricity tube wells, Dara,Paka Nalla.Demand 20 Lac Per Acre (33 Acre) Agriculture & (2 acre)Dairy Farm is For Sale IN Disst Kasur Two Acre Dairy Farm Boundary Wall,Concerted Sheeds, Goddam,Two Electricity tube wells, 25 Kv Transform, Office,Servants Rooms etc Demand 10 Lac Per Acre Sajid Mehar + Ask Estate 101 H Second Floor Commercial Area D.H.A Phase 1 Lahore
Kasur (Punjab)

LAND AGRICULTURE FARM HOUSES NEAR FWO FOR SALE, KARACHI

LAND AGRICULTURE FARM HOUSES near FWO for sale CONTACT: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment • PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi - Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND: • 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) • 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) • 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) • 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND: • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE: ----------------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE: • We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders: Name of Trust Plot size 1000 ft² Website https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan
Karachi (Sindh)

FARM LAND ON INSTALLMENTS SUPER HIGHWAY

AGRICULTURE FARM HOUSES : PLOTS / LAND on installments on Super Highway Karachi. Mobile Nos. : 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Vast area with strong security System * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment * Few minutes drive from DHA City & Bahria Town Karachi. SITE ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant,Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). ------------------------------------ PAYMENT SCHEDULE : ----------------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE :Ujala Pakistan FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS :https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE : • Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals. • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
Karachi (Sindh)

Rs 2.500.000

FARM HOUSE PLOT FOR SALE

Seller Type: An Individual Plot Type: Possession Zoned For: Agriculture Farm house plot is available for sale. It is located in Multi Residencia & Orchards. Adjacent to Motorway. Size: Square feet. Five installment. Contact us for more details. Call me at: .
Islamabad (Islamabad Capital Territory)

FARM HOUSE PLOT FOR SALE IN RESIDENCIA

Seller Type: An Individual Plot Type: Possession Zoned For: Agriculture Farm house plot is available for sale. It is located in Multi Residencia & Orchards. Adjacent to Motorway. Size: Square feet. Price: 20 Lac. Five installment. Contact us for more details. Call me at: .
Islamabad (Islamabad Capital Territory)

FARM HOUSE AND AGRICULTURE LAND

Farm house and agriculture land good agriculture land for 10/10 condition farm house beautiful location good land for forners famailes 8
Lahore (Punjab)

Rs 2.500.000

AGRICULTURE LAND FAIRY VALLEY FARM HOUSES NEAR FWO FOR SALE,

FARM HOUSES Agriculture near FWO for sale CONTACT: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment • PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi - Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND: • 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) • 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) • 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) • 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND: • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE: ----------------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE: • We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders: Name of Trust Plot size 1000 ft² Website https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan
Karachi (Sindh)

FARM HOUSES AGRICULTURE LAND NEAR ASF FOR SALE, KARACHI

FARM HOUSES PLOTS - Land Agriculture near ASF for sale CONTACT: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment • PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi - Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND: • 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) • 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) • 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) • 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND: • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE: ----------------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE: • We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders: Name of Trust Plot size 1000 ft² Website https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan
Karachi (Sindh)

AGRICULTURE LAND FARM HOUSES NEAR ASF FOR SALE

AGRICULTURE LAND FARM HOUSES near ASF for sale CONTACT : 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment • PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : • 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) • 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) • 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) • 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND : • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE : ----------------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE : • We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
Karachi (Sindh)

Rs 2.500.000

AGRICULTURE LAND FARM HOUSES ON INSTALLMENTS BEFORE BISMILLAH HOTEL

AGRICULTURE PLOTS LAN Farm Houses on installments before BISMILLAH HOTEL CONTACT : 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment • PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : • 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) • 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) • 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) • 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND : • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE : ----------------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE : • We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
Karachi (Sindh)

Rs 2.500.000

AGRICULTURE LAND FARM HOUSES ON INSTALLMENTS ADJ. MEHDIA CITY

AGRICULTURE PLOTS LAND Farm Houses on installments adj. MEHDIA CITY CONTACT : 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment • PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : • 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) • 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) • 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) • 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND : • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE : ----------------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE : • We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
Karachi (Sindh)

Rs 2.500.000

AGRICULTURE LAND FAIRY VALLEY FARM HOUSES ON INSTALLMENTS,

AGRICULTURE LAND FAIRY VALLEY FARM HOUSES ON INSTALLMENTS CONTACT: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment • PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi - Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND: • 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) • 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) • 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) • 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND: • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE: ----------------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE: • We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders: Name of Trust Plot size 1000 ft² Website https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan
Karachi (Sindh)

AGRICULTURE LAND FARM HOUSES ON INSTALLMENTS AT LAVISH

AGRICULTURE LAND FARM HOUSES on installments at LAVISH LOCATION CONTACT: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment • PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi - Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND: • 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) • 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) • 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) • 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND: • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE: ----------------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE: • We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders: Name of Trust Plot size 1000 ft² Website https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan
Karachi (Sindh)

AGRICULTURE LAND FARM HOUSES ON INSTALLMENTS IN A GREENISH

AGRICULTURE LAND Farm Houses on installments in a greenish Area CONTACT: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment • PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi - Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND: • 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) • 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) • 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) • 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND: • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE: ----------------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE: • We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders: Name of Trust Plot size 1000 ft² Website https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan
Karachi (Sindh)

FARM HOUSES AGRICULTURE LAND NEAR D.H.A FOR SALE, KARACHI

FARM HOUSES AGRICULTURE LAND near D.H.A for sale CONTACT: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment • PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi - Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND: • 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) • 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) • 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) • 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND: • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE: ----------------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE: • We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders: Name of Trust Plot size 1000 ft² Website https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan
Karachi (Sindh)

AGRICULTURE LAND FARM HOUSES ON INSTALLMENTS NEAR D.H.A

AGRICULTURE LAND FARM HOUSES ON INSTALLMENTS NEAR D.H.A HILLS CONTACT: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment • PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi - Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND: • 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) • 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) • 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) • 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND: • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE: ----------------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE: • We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders: Name of Trust Plot size 1000 ft² Website https://www.UjalaPakistan.com
Karachi (Sindh)

AGRICULTURE LAND FARM HOUSES NEAR ASF FOR SALE, KARACHI

AGRICULTURE LAND FARM HOUSES near ASF for sale CONTACT: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment • PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi - Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND: • 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) • 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) • 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) • 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND: • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE: ----------------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE: • We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders: Name of Trust Plot size 1000 ft² Website https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan
Karachi (Sindh)

FARM HOUSES FAIRY VALLEY AGRICULTURE LAND ON INSTALLMENTS,

FARM HOUSES FAIRY VALLEY AGRICULTURE LAND on installments CONTACT: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment • PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi - Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND: • 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) • 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) • 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) • 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND: • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE: ----------------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE: • We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders: Name of Trust Plot size 1000 ft² Website https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan
Karachi (Sindh)

AGRICULTURE LAND FARM HOUSES BEFORE BISMILLAH HOTEL FOR

AGRICULTURE LAND Farm Houses before BISMILLAH HOTEL for sale CONTACT: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment • PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi - Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND: • 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) • 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) • 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) • 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND: • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE: ----------------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE: • We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders: Name of Trust Plot size 1000 ft² Website https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan
Karachi (Sindh)

AGRICULTURE LAND FARM HOUSES ON INSTALLMENTS ADJ. MEHDIA

AGRICULTURE LAND Farm Houses on installments adj. MEHDIA CITY CONTACT: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment • PROJECT NAME: FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi - Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND: • 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) • 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) • 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) • 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND: • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE: ----------------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE: Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE: • We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders: Name of Trust Plot size 1000 ft² Website https://www.facebok.com/UjalaPakistan
Karachi (Sindh)

AGRICULTURE LAND FOR SALE OR RENT

Agriculture land available in Gharo, Sakro, Gjoo, Thatta Exc. Developed fish farm Healthy fish seeds Fish feed Views: 6
Karachi (Sindh)

FARM HOUSES'S LANDS FOR SALE

AGRICULTURE LAND : on installments for Sale on Super Highway Karachi. CONTACT : 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 * Possession on 50% of full Payment SITE ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No. 6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PAYMENT PLAN : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Booking 30% only Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments. OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No. 6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE : We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals) Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
Karachi (Sindh)

FARM HOUSES PLOTS ON INSTALLMENTS FOR SALE NEAR DHA PH 9

AGRICULTURE LAND : on installments for Sale on Super Highway Karachi. CONTACT : 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 * Possession on 50% of full Payment SITE ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No. 6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) ¬*Booking 30% only *Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments. FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS : https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No. 6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE : We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals.. Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
Karachi (Sindh)

FARM LAND WITH DAM

Price: Seller Type: An Individual Zoned For: Agriculture Total Area: 300 kanal Dam With Farm House, Fish Farm,Agriculture Land Total land 300 kanals Land suitable for poultry farm, Vegetable farm, Electric city available on side,Main approach to the land.
Pakistan

Rs 160.000

AGRICULTURE LAND/FARM HOUSE LAND ADYALA ROAD RAWALPINDI

i want to sale my land 10 kanal in  moza choutra....on very reasonable price.Interested & serious buyers.it located at chountra Bhal road. Level land,ready for any kind of Agriculture need...Rs. per canal. Suitable for farm house,poultary farm,fish farm. Islamabad Farms sy sirf 3 km
Rawalpindi (Punjab)

Rs 17.000

AGRICULTURE LAND/FARM HOUSE LAND ADYALA ROAD RAWALPINDI

i want to sale my land 10 kanal in moza choutra..land is situated in Rawalpindi coordinates are: "N "E Askari 7 sy 30 mint ke driver Jarrar camp sy 10 mint ke driver Bahria town sy 15 mint ke driver....on very reasonable price.Interested & serious buyers.it located at chountra Bhal road. Level land,ready for any kind of Agriculture need...Rs. per canal. Suitable for farm house,poultary farm,fish farm. Islamabad Farms sy sirf 3 km.wheat crop is ready for cutting
Pakistan

Rs 1.500.000

FARM VILLAS 1, 2, 4 ACRES OF LAND AVAILABLE ON OWNERSHIP AT

Price: Seller Type: A Broker Plot Type: Possession Zoned For: Agriculture 1,2 & 4 Acres of Maroosi Land available for sale on ownership basis where you can build you own farm house or use it as farming or agriculture. Ideal for Dairy, Poultry, Organic Farming & Luxury Farm Houses at the Prime Location of Main Super Highway (M9 - Hyderabad-Karachi). Electricity & Water already available. Map is Also Available in Pictures Gallery. COST OF LAND: RS. / Acre Installment Plan also available. ** Special Discount on Cash Payment.
Pakistan

Rs 945.000


Free Classified ads - buy and sell cheap items in Pakistan | CLASF - copyright ©2020 www.clasf.pk.